Waitlist status is available for those who missed the registration deadline. It is also in case your paper registration has been returned unprocessed without enough time to resubmit it.
The waitlist status may be available from the last registration deadline and is open till five days before the test day. Every effort will be made by the test center to seat applicants who request waitlist status. However, this is no guarantee that you will be admitted to the test center on test day. Firstly egularly registered test-takers are seated. Only after this, the waitlist students will be admitted if there are sufficient test materials, staff and seating are available.
Test registration on test day at the test center is not available. Additionally, your waitlist request will be canceled and you will be notified. This occurs in the case your requested test center is close due to weather or some other unexpected condition. If there is still time, you may be able to submit a new waitlist request for another center. Waitlist requests can not be made for scheduled makeup test administrations.
1. This is only available online – you can not use the paper registration form or call Customer Service
2. You can choose only one test center and one test type (SAT or SAT Subject Tests) on any particular test administration date
1. You will be admitted to the test center on a first-come, first-served basis. Then if you are admitted to the test center, you will be charged the applicable registration fees, including waitlist fees.
2. All normal registration requirements apply, including the need to upload an acceptable photo
3. You must be able to print your Waitlist Ticket. It can not be mailed to you.
- You are not illegible to use fee waivers
- All other SAT Subject Tests are available. However, the language with Listening Tests will not be available
- This is not available for first-time Sunday testers. If you have tested previously on a Sunday, you may request Sunday waitlist status
- Waitlist status is not available in the following countries;
- Hong Kong
- Those students 21 or older are not illegible for the waitlist status
- If you are attempting to test with accommodations, you may be able to do so as long as you do not need to use specialized test formats or equipment that needs to be arranged in advance
Test day requirements
1. The test center supervisor makes the final decision on who will be admitted to the test center. Those decisions are final.
2. You must present an acceptable photo ID from the country in which you are testing to be admitted to the test center
3. You must also print and bring your Waitlist Ticket showing your waitlist status. You also need to bring any extra documentation for your testing situation (e.g., Eligibility Approval Letter)
4. You can not make any changes to your waitlist request on test day. You must test exactly as specified on your Waitlist Ticket if you are admitted to the test center.
For any general information about the Ivy Aspire SAT program, you can visit our page. For more information about the SAT waitlist or for any other assistance, you can contact us either by calling us at 8880001177 or you can mail us at [email protected] Our counselors would be happy to answer your queries.
For all the latest news and updates, tips, and tricks you can check out our Facebook page!