Understanding the SAT photo requirement –
Acceptable Photo Checklist – SAT
You can use recent photos—like your school picture or your passport photos—or you can take a new one. You can also link to Facebook to add a photo (you’ll be able to crop it). Just make sure that they meet all the requirements:
- You are easy to recognize.
- You are the only one in the picture.
- There is a head-and-shoulders view, with your entire face, both eyes, and hair clearly visible; head coverings worn for religious purposes are allowed.
- You are in clear and in focus
- There are no dark spots or shadows
- Black-and-white photos are acceptable
Getting a message that your upload was successful does not mean that your photo meets all requirements. It only means that it’s the correct file type and size.
For any general information about the Ivy Aspire SAT program, you can visit our page. For more information about the SAT photo or for any other assistance, you can contact us either by calling us at 8880001177 or you can mail us at [email protected]. Our counselors would be happy to answer your queries.
For all the latest news and updates, tips, and tricks you can check out our Facebook page!