The SAT is a time-based aptitude test taken online, a key aspect is managing that time. Students should do more practice before they take the final SAT test. You have to complete each section in a dedicated time. Failing to complete within the time means your losing points for those unanswered questions. Some rules on SAT time management and how you can and can’t allocate your test time:
1. You can not jump back-and-forth between the different sections of the test
2. You will not be allowed to return to earlier sections to change your answers
3. You are not allowed to spend more than the allotted time on any section
4. You can move around within a section
5. You can flip through your section at the beginning of the test to see what type of questions you have
To know more about the SAT program at IVY Aspire you can click here and for more information do contact us either by calling us at 8880001177 or writing an email to [email protected] Our counselors would be happier to answer your queries.
Here are 5 great tips to help improve your SAT score. For the latest, news and updates, tips and tricks follow us on Facebook