Registering For SAT
There are two ways you can register for the SAT, online, and by registered mail. Follow the instructions below to see how to register for the SAT.
- Sign in to your free College Board account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you.
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you. Learn why you should opt in to Student Search Service®.
- Decide whether to sign up for the SAT with Essay. See which colleges recommend or require it.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
Register by Mail:
Online registration is the quickest and easiest method to register for the SAT. However, if you need to register for the SAT by mail (also known as paper registration), you’ll need to ask your counselor for the Student Registration Booklet for the SAT and SAT Subject Tests (registration form and return envelope are included). You’ll also need the following items:
- An acceptable photo
- A form of payment
- A clergy letter, if applicable (see note below)
- A fee waiver card, if applicable
Registration by mail is available for SAT test dates in August, October, November, December, March, May, and June. Students can register for September online or by phone.
For any general information about the Ivy Aspire SAT program, you can visit our page. Also for more information about how the SAT is scored or any other assistance, you can contact us either by calling us at 8880001177 or you can mail us at [email protected] Our counselors would be happy to answer your queries.
For all the latest news and updates, tips, and tricks you can check out our Facebook page!