Registering for the SAT?
It’s a good idea to plan ahead—and get comfy—before you start to register.
- Determine which administration you plan to take.
- Sign in to your free College Board account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you.
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you. Learn why you should opt in to Student Search Service®.
- Explore test center locations and dates for when you can take the SAT.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Check out, and print your admission ticket.
Note: Online SAT registration can take up to 30 minutes to complete, but you can start your registration process and come back to finish it later.
For any general information about the Ivy Aspire SAT program, you can visit our page. Also for more information about Registering for the SAT or any other assistance, you can contact us either by calling us at 8880001177 or you can mail us at [email protected] Our counselors would be happy to answer your queries.
For all the latest news and updates, tips, and tricks you can check out our Facebook page!