Register for GRE
You can register for the computer-delivered test online or by phone. For more details visit www.ets.org on the GRE Test.
How to Register
Follow these steps to register for an at-home appointment:
- Log in to your account.
- On your My GRE Home page, select Register/Find Test Centers.
- On the Find Test Centers and Dates page, select the option for the test at home. Note: The at-home option is dependent upon the country of your account address. If you are eligible to take the test at home, based on the country, you will see the “Test at home” option as you begin your registration.
- Verify your email address, then continue.
- To select your test appointment, confirm your time zone, or select a new one.
- Choose the two-month period you would like to take the test and select an available test date from the calendar.
- Select an available time for your test, and click “Register for this test.”
- Follow the directions to continue your registration and pay for your test.
- When you finish, you’ll receive a confirmation email from ETS with your test appointment information and the test link to launch your test on the day of your scheduled appointment. Be sure to keep this email safe until test day.
For any general information about the Ivy Aspire GRE program, you can visit our page. Also for more information about the test scores or any other assistance, you can contact us either by calling us at 8880001177 or you can mail us at [email protected] Our counselors would be happy to answer your queries.
For all the latest news and updates, tips, and tricks you can check out our Facebook page!