Bangalore’s Best GRE Classes!
IvyAspire’s GRE – Work Smart, Not Hard Course helps you maximize your score with less effort, giving you shortcuts and work-arounds to score higher, faster!
Call us on +91 888 000 11 77 now to learn more, and register for a free demo class. Demo Classes take place on weekends.
What makes us special
- Learn from the pros – all our instructors have taken the GRE, and scored 95 percentile or above
- IvyAspireTM Clinics to practice real GRE questions in timed conditions – get exam ready, quickly
- Emphasis on Verbal Section – especially Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary Building Techniques from our USA-based Strategy Cell
New GRE – Course Structure & Course Details
Materials Included in the Course
Our Materials make sure you can Master the GRE
- Exclusive to us – IvyAspire’s USA Based Strategy Cell is constantly upgrading the proprietary materials. Our 2013 Edition is packed with strategies and practise exercises, and incorporates the new GRE format
- Official Guide to the GRE (Latest Edition) – From ETS
- Special Verbal Score-Boosting Work-book
- Flash-cards to easily learn Vocabulary
- 10+ Computer Adaptive GRE tests to practise with GRE Course Structure
- We understand that our students have travel plans, exams, and other commitments. We allow our students to attend make-up classes
- Didn’t understand something? Want to refresh your memory? Attend the same class again at no extra cost
- Want to study with friends – invite your friends along for a demo class, or a trial class.
- Customized Batches – If you get a group together, we can also customize a special batch for you and your friends
MS Ramaiah Institute – Special GRE Classes at our RMV Center
- Our new centre located at 80 ft Road is just at the entrance gate of the MS Ramaiah College, and therefore the easiest and most convenient GRE centre for students!
- Call us for special batches, and special prices too! Bring along friends for great deals
- Some Pictures of Our Happy Students from MS Ramaiah Institute : Harini D, Apurupa G, Lekha and Neelam K)